Swimming at Jln Besar
Mommy said it was abt time we started visiting the pool. Furthermore she felt bad that i missed the pool gathering last sat so she decided to dip me somewhere and wet me up.
We decided to visit Jln Besar pool for a change. Daddy wasnt feeling well, so mommy spared him this time.
We took a bus and got to walk quite a distance to find the pool. As this was our 1st trip, we need to find out where is the entrance.... mommy said we need to walk all the way behind the Jln Besar to find the entrance.
The swimming complex was quite neat. They only have 3 pools, fun pool for me, middle pool for the children and a deep pool for the pro.
We got pretty excited and mommy suggested that i should try my arm float for a change. I think she dun want me to be too dependent on my round float.
The water was quite cooling, but was the untouchable floor that freaked me. I clinged so tight to mommy and wldnt let go!!!! ahhhhh
Luckily mommy made me so relax that i could venture my own stroke.... I was also taught not to drink any water from the pool.. well, i have yet to master cos I think I have a few gd mouthful of them... YUCKS!
After 30 min of fun swim, mommy got me washed and dressed. Daddy volunteered to fetch us cos it was getting late...
Cos only mommy with me so not possible to take any pix. Mommy must bring me back again!
We decided to visit Jln Besar pool for a change. Daddy wasnt feeling well, so mommy spared him this time.
We took a bus and got to walk quite a distance to find the pool. As this was our 1st trip, we need to find out where is the entrance.... mommy said we need to walk all the way behind the Jln Besar to find the entrance.
The swimming complex was quite neat. They only have 3 pools, fun pool for me, middle pool for the children and a deep pool for the pro.
We got pretty excited and mommy suggested that i should try my arm float for a change. I think she dun want me to be too dependent on my round float.
The water was quite cooling, but was the untouchable floor that freaked me. I clinged so tight to mommy and wldnt let go!!!! ahhhhh
Luckily mommy made me so relax that i could venture my own stroke.... I was also taught not to drink any water from the pool.. well, i have yet to master cos I think I have a few gd mouthful of them... YUCKS!
After 30 min of fun swim, mommy got me washed and dressed. Daddy volunteered to fetch us cos it was getting late...
Cos only mommy with me so not possible to take any pix. Mommy must bring me back again!
Comments