Do u miss me?
Mummy said she was too tired to pin down all my and her thots in the blog.
In short, my school days were terrible! i cried for a week and i am still not settle.
I was sick for another week with cough and running nose and mummy have to put a stop to school till i am getting better.
I was hse bond at Nai nai hse but i look happier there than going to school.
Mummy really having a headache with my weird behaviour, she felt that something was not very right. She must have started somewhere wrong and i end up crying not to go to school.
Was an unbelieveable behaviour to her. I am so sociable and ok with all my lessons till i started school.
In short, my school days were terrible! i cried for a week and i am still not settle.
I was sick for another week with cough and running nose and mummy have to put a stop to school till i am getting better.
I was hse bond at Nai nai hse but i look happier there than going to school.
Mummy really having a headache with my weird behaviour, she felt that something was not very right. She must have started somewhere wrong and i end up crying not to go to school.
Was an unbelieveable behaviour to her. I am so sociable and ok with all my lessons till i started school.
Comments