Melaka
Everyone is tell me that it only takes 2 hrs to reach Melaka but that is not how short we get there.
I couldnt sleep the day before, probably too excited abt the trip. It is the 1st trip up to Msia driving our car.
I think i only get a wink and i was woke up by hubby. It was 5 in the morning. Janelle was still sleeping. I got up to prepare the hot water, final packing of our barang barang.
At 5:30am, I woke Jan up. I just her we were going to Melaka and she asked whethere that will be shopping. I said we need to take abt 3hr to reach the shopping mall.
We went to pick up Sebastian, Michael and Maggie (Michael's wife). I can feel our car came lower after all the "LOAD". hee hee.
Got to drive all the way to Jurong to meet Fumin, who will help us to offload Michael and Maggie. Sebastian will be joining our car to lead the way.
Imagine Tua checkpoint jamming as easily as 7am. It took us an hrs to clear both checkpoints.
I managed to get Janelle to sleep since she woke up pretty early and slept late the other nite.
I didnt really dare to doze off, i just wanted to ensure hubby was driving safely. However i cant denial it was a gd rd to speed.
We reached Melaka ard 11am, with 1 toilet stop along the highway. Janelle was excited on the new places we were visiting.
We had the famous chicken rice ball, chendol and Nonya Laska. Janelle is very coporative, she took most of her meal on her own. After lunch we had a 3 hr shopping at Mahkota shipping mall. The place had changed so much... so many pple now.
It was near evening that we reached Sebastian's condo. Gosh, it was located near the beach and we get the view of the sea right infront of the flat. The breeze is so soothening.
It was then that i realised i didnt pack Janelle swimsuit in so we decided to just get it off the rack at the shopping mall.
It was the right choice, she enjoyed the water and hubby also have great time with his friends.
We makan, shop, sleep for the two days and Sebastian even bring us to this big supermarket called Tesco. Wow the mall was so big and lots of park lots, and it was packed! Can i imagine the human traffice in the mall.
I didnt know wat is cheap at the Mall. I just knew Michael kept telling us this was cheap, that too. However, i couldnt bring myself to get more when i saw how much Michael grabbed. I dun think my stuffs could go into my booth. I have being nice enough to cut down my purchase so others can put their into our booth.
As the matter of fact, i think they really buay paiseh and still loading their shopping cart. I cant help but feeling being taken advantage. Sometime no point to be too kind.
I couldnt sleep the day before, probably too excited abt the trip. It is the 1st trip up to Msia driving our car.
I think i only get a wink and i was woke up by hubby. It was 5 in the morning. Janelle was still sleeping. I got up to prepare the hot water, final packing of our barang barang.
At 5:30am, I woke Jan up. I just her we were going to Melaka and she asked whethere that will be shopping. I said we need to take abt 3hr to reach the shopping mall.
We went to pick up Sebastian, Michael and Maggie (Michael's wife). I can feel our car came lower after all the "LOAD". hee hee.
Got to drive all the way to Jurong to meet Fumin, who will help us to offload Michael and Maggie. Sebastian will be joining our car to lead the way.
Imagine Tua checkpoint jamming as easily as 7am. It took us an hrs to clear both checkpoints.
I managed to get Janelle to sleep since she woke up pretty early and slept late the other nite.
I didnt really dare to doze off, i just wanted to ensure hubby was driving safely. However i cant denial it was a gd rd to speed.
We reached Melaka ard 11am, with 1 toilet stop along the highway. Janelle was excited on the new places we were visiting.
We had the famous chicken rice ball, chendol and Nonya Laska. Janelle is very coporative, she took most of her meal on her own. After lunch we had a 3 hr shopping at Mahkota shipping mall. The place had changed so much... so many pple now.
It was near evening that we reached Sebastian's condo. Gosh, it was located near the beach and we get the view of the sea right infront of the flat. The breeze is so soothening.
It was then that i realised i didnt pack Janelle swimsuit in so we decided to just get it off the rack at the shopping mall.
It was the right choice, she enjoyed the water and hubby also have great time with his friends.
We makan, shop, sleep for the two days and Sebastian even bring us to this big supermarket called Tesco. Wow the mall was so big and lots of park lots, and it was packed! Can i imagine the human traffice in the mall.
I didnt know wat is cheap at the Mall. I just knew Michael kept telling us this was cheap, that too. However, i couldnt bring myself to get more when i saw how much Michael grabbed. I dun think my stuffs could go into my booth. I have being nice enough to cut down my purchase so others can put their into our booth.
As the matter of fact, i think they really buay paiseh and still loading their shopping cart. I cant help but feeling being taken advantage. Sometime no point to be too kind.
Comments