Naughty Fellow
I have a boy who hate SLEEPING. He simple refused to be placed in the sarong to sleep althot he showed signed of tiredness....
Can u imagine he will flip and be on his fours in the sarong! That is extremely dangerous.
I have to flip him back constantly and sometime, no ALL the time that i have to resort in FORCE....
I never have this problem with Janelle...... boys are boys...
Since he can crawl over hundles, I decided to switch him down to sleep on the floor next to my King Size bed and ....... I can enjoyed the whole bed myself... muhahahhaa....
Where are Janelle and hubby??? next room lor.
Can u imagine he will flip and be on his fours in the sarong! That is extremely dangerous.
I have to flip him back constantly and sometime, no ALL the time that i have to resort in FORCE....
I never have this problem with Janelle...... boys are boys...
Since he can crawl over hundles, I decided to switch him down to sleep on the floor next to my King Size bed and ....... I can enjoyed the whole bed myself... muhahahhaa....
Where are Janelle and hubby??? next room lor.
Comments