Still a good weekend
Once again, i was bolt down by work and it was quite a lousy Saturday as my mind simple couldnt work at all. I just felt like sleeping and I couldnt seemed to work logically althot I had already briefed my contractors. I just couldnt wait for the migration to be completed. Luckily we still managed to finish them by 6pm. Infact, by then my brain simply couldnt work any more.
Luckily Sabrina's cousin Jerome bday celebration on saturday. At least Janelle had something to look forward and I heard that she enjoyed herself that nite cos she always being adored by Sabrina's relatives very very much.
MIL reminded us to pray "Tai Sui" and that also meant "Dong Zhi" is coming. This is the day that the Chinese consider as the end of "Winter" and a also a good opportunity for family to have a gathering for dinner.
We made a trip to Sim Ave temple and pray for Tai Sui, althot it is not necessary for me to pray for next yr but I still go ahead to give myself a blessing for a smooth and prosperity year.
Law wanna go Tekka market for breakfast, I like doing my marketing there. They really have wide variety of seafood. How nice!
I prepared mushroom omelet and seafood spaghetti for Janelle and Law. They said the food was delicious, that really made my day.
I also tried out the tomato soup recipe that I saw on the Internet.
It is a really WOW.... althot it was not really like the one tasted at Pastamania but it was very close. As I didnt add in any cream into the tomato soup so it cannot be considered as Cream of Tomato.
Law said the soup was nice and a dash of fresh cream will be perfect.
So it is still a very good weekend after all.
Luckily Sabrina's cousin Jerome bday celebration on saturday. At least Janelle had something to look forward and I heard that she enjoyed herself that nite cos she always being adored by Sabrina's relatives very very much.
MIL reminded us to pray "Tai Sui" and that also meant "Dong Zhi" is coming. This is the day that the Chinese consider as the end of "Winter" and a also a good opportunity for family to have a gathering for dinner.
We made a trip to Sim Ave temple and pray for Tai Sui, althot it is not necessary for me to pray for next yr but I still go ahead to give myself a blessing for a smooth and prosperity year.
Law wanna go Tekka market for breakfast, I like doing my marketing there. They really have wide variety of seafood. How nice!
I prepared mushroom omelet and seafood spaghetti for Janelle and Law. They said the food was delicious, that really made my day.
I also tried out the tomato soup recipe that I saw on the Internet.
It is a really WOW.... althot it was not really like the one tasted at Pastamania but it was very close. As I didnt add in any cream into the tomato soup so it cannot be considered as Cream of Tomato.
Law said the soup was nice and a dash of fresh cream will be perfect.
So it is still a very good weekend after all.
Comments