A new Haircut
MIL told me she wanna bring Janelle to the salon she went for a haircut.
All the while Janelle's hair was cut by my aunt and it was free.
MIL asked what style suited Janelle. She asked if Janelle looked nice with short hair.
Luckily she asked cos I have no intention to cut short Janelle's hair. I told MIL she could do anything but DUN cut short her hair.
Well, the result is pretty good. The hairstylist give her some layers and the hair doesnt look flat like other kids.

I dun think I wanna ask how much it cost cos I believe it will cost from the range of $20 - 30.
What do you expect from a hair salon at Orchard?
All the while Janelle's hair was cut by my aunt and it was free.
MIL asked what style suited Janelle. She asked if Janelle looked nice with short hair.
Luckily she asked cos I have no intention to cut short Janelle's hair. I told MIL she could do anything but DUN cut short her hair.
Well, the result is pretty good. The hairstylist give her some layers and the hair doesnt look flat like other kids.

I dun think I wanna ask how much it cost cos I believe it will cost from the range of $20 - 30.
What do you expect from a hair salon at Orchard?
Comments