Beijing 2008 Olympics
We all stayed at home to watch the Beijing 2008 Olympics Opening Ceremony. Infact we were very much looking forward for it. I must said it was the most spectacular Opening Ceremony I have ever seen. If anyone missed it, pls go and find out where u could download the ceremony and watched it. Never did I ever watch something so beautifully done. It make me a very proud Chinese.
I stayed thru out to wait for SINGAPORE National team to appear on the screen. We nearly felt asleep or we thot we have missed it. They were the 188th team to come out. The kids stayed almost thru-out with us too.
I like how it was presented when the touch was to light up the start of the Beijing 2008 Olympics Games. I found every part of the show was very well plan and done. I think the England will be very stressed to keep up the standard that China has set in all the pple heart.
For the performances, we could see the passion the Chinese had in them to make the event successful. China really makes the whole chinese stand up for ourselves.
Like my colleague said, China is one country that still exist for a thousand years.
I stayed thru out to wait for SINGAPORE National team to appear on the screen. We nearly felt asleep or we thot we have missed it. They were the 188th team to come out. The kids stayed almost thru-out with us too.
I like how it was presented when the touch was to light up the start of the Beijing 2008 Olympics Games. I found every part of the show was very well plan and done. I think the England will be very stressed to keep up the standard that China has set in all the pple heart.
For the performances, we could see the passion the Chinese had in them to make the event successful. China really makes the whole chinese stand up for ourselves.
Like my colleague said, China is one country that still exist for a thousand years.
Comments