Running Man RWS (Singapore BDS Version)
Anyone knows what is Running Man all about? If not, I think u need to go YouTube to search n watch running man before u continue with my blog.
Running Man is a very famous variety show in South Korea. It is something like Amazing Race but really fun playing with friends.
We have the honour to get Edmund our friend to organise the game for us. He got everything done while we play the game.
At 1st we need to find our name tag at the area he specific, then we have to go into the shop to observe all the its and return to him to answer his question in order to proceed on.
Janelle joined in the fun running with Xiangwei while Julian stayed close with Edmund n enjoyed his iPad while we go crazy in RWS. Luckily the security guards did not stop us playing.
Janelle really enjoyed herself and I saw that she got closer to my friends each time we had outing with them. She loves to stick to Xiangwei and Viven a lot. Julian seemed to get very close to Edmund and Shawn. The way he giving them hug from the back will want to sit on their laps really see how comfortable he is with them. I even tease Edmund if he wants to consider Julian as his godson. It is a pity that I did not manage to capture the moment.
Running Man is a very famous variety show in South Korea. It is something like Amazing Race but really fun playing with friends.
We have the honour to get Edmund our friend to organise the game for us. He got everything done while we play the game.
At 1st we need to find our name tag at the area he specific, then we have to go into the shop to observe all the its and return to him to answer his question in order to proceed on.
Then there is a few items that made our old bone ran up and down, to and fro to get the answers.
Lastly we have to ensure our tag is not rip off by the others.
I hope I can describe more here but it will all be in my memories.
Janelle really enjoyed herself and I saw that she got closer to my friends each time we had outing with them. She loves to stick to Xiangwei and Viven a lot. Julian seemed to get very close to Edmund and Shawn. The way he giving them hug from the back will want to sit on their laps really see how comfortable he is with them. I even tease Edmund if he wants to consider Julian as his godson. It is a pity that I did not manage to capture the moment.
After the game, we checked into Heritage hotel and proceed on to Luge and Skyride. It was not the kids 1st time trying out Luge and Skyride but Janelle is just too tall to sit with any adult. She could now control her own Luge while Julian took his turn to ride once with me and once with Edmund.


Comments