Student Card

One day, Janelle smsed me if I saw her student card. I told her I didnt take it. After looking high and low for it and we can declared it was lost.

That mean we have to make a new one for her. I asked her to find out how are we going to replace a new card from her teacher. She took back a small slip of instructions, and I took a look and realised we have to take a picture and pay a visit to one of the destinated interchange or Tiong Bahru MRT Station to get it done.

I dragged my feet on this, as I seeing no urgency to use the student card since daddy is the one doing the fetching. Finally, I was so determined to get it settle now else we can wait for another months to come.

We settled the photo taking, and I was thinking which Interchange to visit for to make the card by visiting the MRT website. I chanced upon the lost student card link and realised it can be done online. I didnt even need to go down at all. It is all click away. Happily I settled all the issued, paid for the card and it will take 5 days to reach us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon