Day 5 - Fun all day
It was a clear day as we looked out of our hotel room. We were staying at Theme Park hotel this time, wanted to experience the difference between First World and Theme Park Hotel.
Theme Park is a much smaller hotel and the room is bigger, newer and cleaner as compared to First World but inevitably First World is actually more convinence when come to food and fun.
Today, we are going for 2 Theme parks - Indoor and Outdoor. After breakfast, the sky started to turn misty and the temperature dropped. The kids were all prepared and covered for the misty fun day.
We 1st head for the newest ride in the Outdoor park - The Wave which actually a round n round wheel to me just that it moved with different gradients that looked like the wave. It turned forward and then backward after a while. Law didnt want to experience it as he will turned giddy after that, i didnt want actually but sister wanted to try and asked me along.
I was siting with Julian and while waiting it to start, Julian started to have cold feet about the ride and was crying to get off. I managed to convinence him to continue to ride and infact quite scary to him. He was scared on his 1st ride and it took him a few hours to get over it before he tried other rides again.
My daring Janelle wanted to try the swing that lifted them high up and then spin around. OMG, I tried and I wun go up again. Janelle and Jovan tried on the ride so many times that I have to ask them to stop. I think they had around 6 rides.
Theme Park is a much smaller hotel and the room is bigger, newer and cleaner as compared to First World but inevitably First World is actually more convinence when come to food and fun.
Today, we are going for 2 Theme parks - Indoor and Outdoor. After breakfast, the sky started to turn misty and the temperature dropped. The kids were all prepared and covered for the misty fun day.
We 1st head for the newest ride in the Outdoor park - The Wave which actually a round n round wheel to me just that it moved with different gradients that looked like the wave. It turned forward and then backward after a while. Law didnt want to experience it as he will turned giddy after that, i didnt want actually but sister wanted to try and asked me along.
I was siting with Julian and while waiting it to start, Julian started to have cold feet about the ride and was crying to get off. I managed to convinence him to continue to ride and infact quite scary to him. He was scared on his 1st ride and it took him a few hours to get over it before he tried other rides again.
My daring Janelle wanted to try the swing that lifted them high up and then spin around. OMG, I tried and I wun go up again. Janelle and Jovan tried on the ride so many times that I have to ask them to stop. I think they had around 6 rides.
Comments