Ouch Ouch

The I got steam burnt when I tried to take the baby milk bottle from the sterilizer which was behind a kettle. It was just a moment of 1 second and I got burned but the steam from the boiling water. All I could say was OUCH OUCH!!!

Law got me the burnaid while I am using my Lavender EO to nurse my wound. There was only a small blister and on the road of drying and recovered till my little Skyler decided he love my right arm suddenly and scratched it. BIG OUCH!

The dried skin peeled off and I can see my raw pinky skin underneath it. It got so painful when the wound touched water but I couldnt scold Skyler. What does the baby knows? He just wanted to hold mummy. 

So I have to continue with Lavender again. I wondered how long it will heal now. 

I love my mummy! 


Sorry mummy, I didnt do it purposely. 



Comments

sohcool said…
Oh dear. I hope your arm is better now. Be careful!

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon