Day 6 of SAHM
It was Thursday! So fast and holiday going to end soon. Happy because looking after the kids are more tiring than working but sad that I cannot nua anymore. Infact the house was a big mess because when I was free I was too tired to do any cleaning.
PIL was still in the mid of shifting but we are going OG for their sale. After all the shopping, we had lunch at HongGuo and I urged Law to go ahead with his medical appointment while we stayed in Bugis a little longer.
There are found this Monster Ice-cream having promotion and since Janelle is a another Ice Cream Monster we go ahead to get two cups. Luckily the ice cream was not too milky. The caramel Popcorn ice cream was really good. The popcorn was still crunchy that goes so well with the ice cream. We gulp down two cups while Julian entertaining baby Skyler.
![]() |
| Did Skyler look super |
Julian needed a long pant for the coming wedding dinner so we got him to try a few pieces and decided one to buy. While I was paying for the pant, the kids having fun with baby Skyler and taking photo using my iphone. Hey didnt I lock my phone, that mean Janelle already knew my password? Time to change password again!



Comments