Eating French with Janelle at Savuer

I wanted to bring Janelle for a good meal for doing well in her PSLE so I asked her if she wanted to try French food for a change. We headed Savuer at Far East Plaza as we will be going shopping at Orchard after meal. There is a set lunch offer and we ordered the set lunch each. I have the duck confetti will Janelle took the chicken leg and pasta. I ordered the angel hair pasta, onion soup, foie gras and the salmon from the appetizer list. 
The mushroom soup from the lunch set menu and it was great, the onion soup was not as what I expected. I like the salmon but it was raw so Janelle didnt really enjoy it. She loves the foie gras, she said it taste better than the pig liver or chicken liver. She has an expansive taste bud!

I love their duck confetti and the smooth silky mashed potatoes. Even Janelle commented that was the best mashed she has ever tasted. Janelle find her chicken leg a bit plain and may be she was half full and she didnt really enjoy her main course that much. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon