Good is never so Good before


I has never feel so relief even for at a short moment, at least for Friday. At least we know that our days of effort talking to Janelle did not go down the drain. Of course, I must said she was still our great fighter, trying her very best to overcome the emotional difficulties she is facing in the new environment. Hopefully, tonight we get to see her smiling face instead of her hiding at one corner and thinking what we think is overthinking. 

At a point I think letting the students to have accessed to their mobile phone may not be a good idea as the device has somehow hinder human face to face interaction to a point that make one feel unfriendly, misunderstood, wrong body language. Where is the old times where classmates just chit chat and gossips during break time. However I am also grateful that I managed to keep in contact with my daughter who I can check her out constantly and she can text me for help by asking for some assurance from me. 

Time will heals but for someone who feel that times doesnt exist, it seem to stop  or move like a snail. How can I not know how it feels? When one think there is no light in the tunnels, questioning GOD why do this to me? 

When I texted Janelle to find out how she was doing. Her short 1 word message meaning million to me. 

GOOD is never so good before.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon