Please leave me alone


Dun make me a saint, I am not and I dun plan to be one yet. There is so much anger in me, so much of it and I dun know how to get rid of it. 

Some couple's just like to share their happiness and thot it will spread like a virus to others and others will also then happy. 

Hello, that is not true! It is extremely irritating to me and unfortunately your so call happiness doesn't react well on me and it turn into anger. I really have no intention to celebrate your happiness together. Your so call consideration is just so redundant to me and it likes ants or insects crawling on my skin. *Smap* is what I wanna do. Please for goodness also stop influence the people around me. 

When I'm in sorrow, I wanna enjoy the pain. I wouldn't make u a saint if you help me. I wouldn't be grateful. I just hate you. Please just leave us alone ! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon