Volunteering a day


We are back to Willing Heart Soup Kitchen to help out in the kitchen to prepare meal for the needy elderly. This is my 3rd time coming to the kitchen with my organisation. Each time we are task with different work, depends on what they need us to help. 1st time I came to peels potatoes, 2nd time I came to cut mushroom, this time I was told to clean the vegetable and cut the turnips for the kitchen.

I actually enjoyed working here very much because it is about COOKING. LOL
I wanted to come back to be permanent helpers but because of the kids I thought I can wait when they are older and able to take care of themselves. When I thought it was about time, I was pregnant with Skyler and weekends will be busy with the little boy. This plan have to shelf further but shouldnt be too far. I hope the kitchen will be there for long to provide food for the needy elderly and I will have a chance to help out again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon