Wonderful bake on weekends
Cashew Nut Sugee Biscuit. 1st time baking this and it is using ghee. It taste so good and Janelle couldnt stop eating it.
Florentine nut bites. I made the normal nuts version and another one that added with cranberries. I like the cranberries version cos it give a chewy texture and a tangy sourness to all the nuts bites.
This weekends I manage to make 4 biscuits and 2 lapis. I have actually dropped a tray of baked pineapple tarts. Heartache when I see all my pineapple tarts on the floors and I have to throw all of them away.
I kept buying butter because all the bakes need them. I still have 3 more lapis to make for my sister, bro, mum, myself and Law's grandma. I will closed my baking kitchen after that.
I love the layer, I realise it is ok to have some more "char" top because the
char" layers enhance the lapis flavour even more s
char" layers enhance the lapis flavour even more s






Comments