3 days detox




Last day of detox, red detox. A mishap on 2nd that I Thot I wanted to give up my 3 days detox but I pressed on. My cold pressed juicier broke down and I couldn't continue extracting. I guess my juicer too stressed up juicing my 15 carrots. I didn't know what to do with my 90% of Carrot so I took out my blender and blended the rest of the veg and fruits. I have to sieve the plup and juice instead. I managed to harvest enough juice to last me on 2nd day. TODAY the final day, I forgotten to get Celery and I didn't want to walk back to market for that so I took out more Cucumber, extra lemon, Kale to make up for that. I know can't possibly make up for Celery. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon