Start of school term break

 It was a short Sept school break but it was also a breather and a catch up week for the older kids for the coming big paper. It is also Teacher day so all the kids are free from school, including Childcare.

We brought the kids to Changi Jewel for lunch and some fun. 
This was our 1st time trying the Amercian Latin food. Not bad but I dun think I will come back again.


I purchase the Jewel canopy pass to bring thr kids in to play.

Can get nice view here. 

I  brought the pass to walk the rope bridge, I didn't know it was so scary but the old kids have no issue with it. 

I have to depend on the older kids to bring ah yee and the younger kids to the end. 

We continue with other sighting with the younger one.
They love the mirror mazes..   it was quite fun actually







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon