Chapter 3 - De Nian Chu Er

This is really CNY! I hear "dong dong dong chiang" almost every morning now!
Isnt this great? I love the lion troupe very much! They are so colorful and vibrant and it really brings out the festive mood.

Daddy says today is his turn to show off the "butterfly" top that he got me from Hong Kong. Of course, must goes with the levis jean that mummy get me from hollang village.

See how i look??



OK today we are going to see my "Tai Mah". She is Yee Yee's mummy! She doesnt live with Yee yee but with another Shu Gong that i never meet. Is a very short visit, more like hi and bye and we proceed to chicken Rice Er Shu gong hse.

This is not my 1st time to Er su gong's place there but i can hardly recall the place.

The 1st thing that catch my eyes is the mahjung tiles laying on the MJ table. I cant wait to climb up and book myself a place and starts playing with it.
Oh u asking me if i know anything abt the game? Do u need to know? Shldnt it be played like lego?

I didnt stay long cos i am ask to get down to make way for the adults.. heh so unfair!!!!

Anyway, i have great time running ard the place with my cousins who came in later and mummy says children can really forget abt hunger and tireness if they can play.

Quite true cos I only KO on my way home!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon