My successful haircut!.

Mummy says this is my 3rd having my CNY! 1st time i was still a newborn and not suppose to go out, 2nd time i was already 1 and also my 1st time going ard collecting ang pao. This yr is my 3rd! I am going to doll myself for this 15 days ocassion!

Chinese believe the coming of the new year is new begining of the lunar new year. In places like china where spring marks the new year but singapore is forever "Summer" sometime a bit like spring with some raining days. So we can only follow the calendar to remain us of the coming "SPRING".

There is so much preparation needed for this coming festival. Everyone is busy acquiring new clothes, shoes, food stuffs and getting a new look.

Mummy says some pple can go to the extend change everything at home, that family must be supper rich. However, mummy still gets me new clothes and shoes. I think i have 5 sets of new clothes to pull me thru new year.

Mummy and daddy got a few but they dun really bothers much... She says I am more important!

Beside new clothes, she wants me to have a new hairstyle too. At least a haircut to look neat!
She had been "chanting" to me abt it. Well the real problem lies in me cos i dun really like haircut and i bawl when Yi po trying to trim my hair.

So mummy says i am a big girl now, and a jie jie soon. It will be very shameful to cry when Yi Po doing the triming for me and haircut is nothing that painful.

OK, i am all prepare! I walk into Yi po saloon and see some aunties doing their hair. I am still quite fearful! Mumy promised to be with me all the time.

I am then place on a plank which make me sit higher, Yi po place a towel ard my shoulder and mummy says everyone is doing so. (quite true, the aunty sitting beside me having that too). Then Yi po cover me with another big blue coat, so called to prevent any loose hair falling on to my clothes.

I sit very still, looking myself in mirror and mummy assuring me that she will be just ard.
Everyone seem to wait for me to "react", yi po starting combing my hair and doing the triming.

I can see mummy very kam chio, i think she is ready to "hug me anytime if i bawl.
hee heee.... ..... I didnt cry this time! I sit calming thru-out my haircut!

Daddy and mummy are so surprise and relieve! Yi po keeps praising me. I can see mummy's face showing sight of proud-ness. She is so proud of me and that mark a gd start for the coming New year!




See i didnt cry at all....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon