Full month celebration
After much hassle over the full month preparation, it was finally over.
I looked thru so many caterers and cakes and finally settle for CHOZ and Manno pot.
Law and my coll like the CHOZ layout. Is different from the traditional marble cake with ang ku kueh and eggs. They have tarts, glutinous rice, cakes and AKK.
My guests like Manno pot food, especially the relatives. I feel so relief cos i didnt lost my MIL's face.
We got alot of gift from friends and relatives and Janelle cant wait to rip off the wrapping paper. She even wanted to open up the box to play with the toys!
I looked thru so many caterers and cakes and finally settle for CHOZ and Manno pot.
Law and my coll like the CHOZ layout. Is different from the traditional marble cake with ang ku kueh and eggs. They have tarts, glutinous rice, cakes and AKK.
My guests like Manno pot food, especially the relatives. I feel so relief cos i didnt lost my MIL's face.
We got alot of gift from friends and relatives and Janelle cant wait to rip off the wrapping paper. She even wanted to open up the box to play with the toys!
Comments