Welcome to the World

I think it will only be fair that i create a blog for my little boy since i have one for my little girl. Which mean i have two to update each time, i wonder will that be too redandent.

The life story started way way back 9 months ago where I got pregnant again and "unluckily" accidentally. I always wanted to try the method that posted on the web to see if i can really follow the method to get a gender we wanted.

What we want? We wanted a BOY this time.

I was kind of disappointed when i knew i was pregnant again, cos that mean everything was fixed. We announced the news to parents, relatives, friends and collegaues and they have already started to predict (by their experiences) if i will be having a son this rd.

A colleague had told me "Accident pregnancy" is most likely a girl. I was kind of piss off by the prediction well, he only got 50% chances to prove himself right and sad to say he was WRONG!

We were very happy to know that we were having a little prince during my 16 week checkup. How wrong can the gynae be? A long long 9 months of waiting, and my prince decided to come to this world in a different way... He wanted me to go under the knife cos he decided to go against the gravitional pull and kicked and turned all his way up in the upright position.

Anyway, it wasnt a very bad idea cos my labour was pretty fast, how slow can a c-section operation be right. Totally painless, i only can feel pple pushing my tummy and POP Prince Julian is out!So quickly that I felt i have no birth story to tell at all.

After 12 July, I have to go thru a cycle of confinement, disturbed nite all over again. Infact, i cant really recall how i pull thru 2.5 yr ago.This time i am so determine to breastfeed my boy but i didnt realise it is tougher than i can imagine.

Breast engorgement - I thot i will die of breast hardening in the hospital. The massage by the senior nurse was more painful than rubbing on the "Oh qing" area. The engorgement never go away, and i have to sms my friends for solutions. Thanks for their tips I manage to pull thru this stages. Wait I am not finish.....

Pumping - i cant latch Ju (Julian) on to my breast cos of invert nipple, and i never know exclusive pumping can be == tiring as just breastfeed the baby. I endured, trying my best to pump as much as I can but i have to confess that with Formula milk ard i wasnt really hardworking squeezing every drops if milk out. Luckily i insisted to have my mum with me for this confinement. She was really a great help, she did everything for me and i have really gd rest (beside the time i am on PC chatting away with my mummy buddies) Julian seem to like PO PO more than mummy.

I started to panic if i can handle all these once my mum went back to work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon