Bad Injury
When kids got injured, the one to blame are the parents cos they did not ensure the safety of the kids especially at home.
I didnt notice Julian is trying to carry his milk tin when I was making milk for Janelle.
He was attempted to test out his strength by carrying his 900g Friso Milk tin which was only half filled.
A big "pong" and I saw him screaming in silent and I shouted for Law to come quickly. I saw his right big toe was turning red fast and there was clot blood beneath the nail.
Julian was screaming (this time audible) for pain. We calmed him down and put him on his foot again and check if he could still walk. We just needed to ensure that the injury was not as serious that we needed to send him to hospital immediately. He seemed to be able to stand and walk on his feet again after a while but we could see that he didnt want to put much weight on his right foot then.
We applied Zambak on the toe, hoping it will get better (which is not quite possible). Then came a series of crys and screaming thru-out the nite. We thot he was having bloated tummy as his tummy was really tight and hard. We applied Ru Yi Oil but it doesnt seem to help.
I told Law it could due to his toe and silly daddy still try to press on it. The pain must have throttle here and there. Poor Julian couldnt get to sleep due to the pain.
I should have insisted gave him a dosage of Panadol to ease him pain.
Poor daddy and son only manage to doze off near dawn. Kudo to Law cos he was the one handling Julian the whole nite as the son only wanted daddy more than mummy.
I didnt notice Julian is trying to carry his milk tin when I was making milk for Janelle.
He was attempted to test out his strength by carrying his 900g Friso Milk tin which was only half filled.
A big "pong" and I saw him screaming in silent and I shouted for Law to come quickly. I saw his right big toe was turning red fast and there was clot blood beneath the nail.
Julian was screaming (this time audible) for pain. We calmed him down and put him on his foot again and check if he could still walk. We just needed to ensure that the injury was not as serious that we needed to send him to hospital immediately. He seemed to be able to stand and walk on his feet again after a while but we could see that he didnt want to put much weight on his right foot then.
We applied Zambak on the toe, hoping it will get better (which is not quite possible). Then came a series of crys and screaming thru-out the nite. We thot he was having bloated tummy as his tummy was really tight and hard. We applied Ru Yi Oil but it doesnt seem to help.
I told Law it could due to his toe and silly daddy still try to press on it. The pain must have throttle here and there. Poor Julian couldnt get to sleep due to the pain.
I should have insisted gave him a dosage of Panadol to ease him pain.
Poor daddy and son only manage to doze off near dawn. Kudo to Law cos he was the one handling Julian the whole nite as the son only wanted daddy more than mummy.
Comments