I just saw an incident happened just at my void deck and I wanna pin it down in the blog to share with my friends.

I would like my friends or any viewers to drop me some comments of your view.

I was on my way home after my training course and I saw a group of youngsters gathering at one corner of void deck, ard 10 over guys and 6 gers.

Then I saw one of the youngsters who have a standing horse mare hairstyle dye in gold. He was pointed to another youngster who was very decently dress in tee and jean.

One look and you will know it was a confrontation between a group of hooligans and a group of which I believed Sec 1 - 2 students in their casual outdoor wear.

I saw the "golden" hooligan swearing and scolding one of the guy and he said something that the other party called him a "bad boy". Which anyone who have seem him will agree he doesn't look any decent nor trying to following any latest fashion sense.

He gave the other guy a few punch his face and a few flying kicks. I was there, right at the scene and not too far from what was happening.

I looked at that group of hooligans and I am wanted to call for police if he continued his act.

They probably sense my presence and walked away really quickly and curses and swearing under his breathe.

Could anyone suggest what shld I do?
Should I call the police? But by the time the police arrived, the hooligans were most likely gone.
If the victim did not do anything to it, am i too KPO to interfere?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon