Janelle's concert

Janelle's 1st concert if finally over. I didnt make a big fuss over it. I just did wat the school wanted the parents to prepare. Infact, I didnt really know wat more can i help. I only try to doll Janelle up a little.

Kid is still kid, the makeup got wear off before the performance starts and the teacher beside look after the kids have to retouch their makeup before going up the stage.

Here are some wonderful pictures to share.

How do I look?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lets check the program, make sure I dun miss Jie jie item.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Argggg... I'm my jie jie biggest supporter.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Can u see my jie jie on the right?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Did u spot her? There there....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I have being practising. It is ok that I am still too young for the stage. My turn will soon come. Watch up for my future performance.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Sorry excuse me.... pls dun block our way...
we are rushing for our next group of performance......
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon