Recovery
Janelle has finally recover from fever after stopping PD Sim medication and continue with chinese medicine from Yu Guo. MIL said the Chinese medicine must be very strong cos Janelle body was very cold these few days. She actually stop all medication once Janelle fever never occurred again.
I do agree with her that Janelle's body was on the cold side when I hugged her last nite. She lost some weight, her face was sharper today and she still wasnt as active yet.
However, I have sent her to attend her Speech and Drama class last nite and she is back to school today.
She was reluntant to attend school, must have rest to much at home. I told her the teacher called to check on her and told me her classmates missed her very much. I asked if she missed her best friends.
I do agree with her that Janelle's body was on the cold side when I hugged her last nite. She lost some weight, her face was sharper today and she still wasnt as active yet.
However, I have sent her to attend her Speech and Drama class last nite and she is back to school today.
She was reluntant to attend school, must have rest to much at home. I told her the teacher called to check on her and told me her classmates missed her very much. I asked if she missed her best friends.
Comments