Show for the kids
Angeline had asked me about the show and I nearly forgotten about it when another forum mummies prompted us again.
It is about time to bring the kids for a nice show. Taking the opportunity of the school holiday, I had booked 5 tix to watch The Rainbow Fish with my sister and nephew at 2:3pm. The show must be hot cos I couldnt get the Big Family package for 11am show. The kids will have to forgo their nap time that day.
*05 Sept - mark my calendar*
It is about time to bring the kids for a nice show. Taking the opportunity of the school holiday, I had booked 5 tix to watch The Rainbow Fish with my sister and nephew at 2:3pm. The show must be hot cos I couldnt get the Big Family package for 11am show. The kids will have to forgo their nap time that day.
*05 Sept - mark my calendar*
Comments