Busy Busy..

Busy busy busy...

1stly, I was schedule to attend a 13 days Engineering courses that was conducted inhouse from the 1st working day in 2010, following on an Engineering test that was held a week later.

Inbetween the course, I need to excuse myself for project meeting, preparing paper for higher forum approval. Beside work I have to plan for Janelle's bday celebration. (unfortunately, it was not so well planned).

I thot I could use that 4 days to study for my test (with a material of 8cm thick that I have to read thru) but end up I have to rush for a presentation slide so we can present it to some logistic support dept.

Little luck of mine that I do not need to attend the presentation so I requested to take leave to "cheong" for my test which was on Friday.

I just read thru all the notes, squeezing as much as my little brain can contain, when I thot I could finally relax a bit and start thinking of which CNY goodies I can make during my leave. My collick called me to update me on the outcome of the meeting and the things to follow up while he was on oversea duty.

What to do? There are only 2 of us working on the project and since he is the Project Manager that left me to be the working ant.

Now I have to prepare the paper to get my manager to vet and make appointment with my director before submitting the paper to another steering committee to get the man effort that project required. Chances that I have to cancel my leave is very very high....

CNY coming... pls give me a space to breathe..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon