New Bags for New Year
After looking thru all the coach bag, there is nothing I really really like so decided not to pay so much for the bag.
So I went thru Gmarket once again and found something I like and not expansive. It only cost like 10% of a coach bag.

This bag only cost me less than $19, and very nicely constructed. Best part is the bag actually from Korea and FOC delivery to my doorstep. I recieved the delivery memo from the courier service but I was just too busy to arrange for redelivery and one day while working I got a called from the seller calling me from Korea. He wanted to make sure that I receieved my bag else to remind me to quickly make an arrangement for collection.
Well, the reason being that if the item was not collected at a specify time-frame, it will be returned back to the sender. So I quickly called the courier service coy and make arrangement to re-deliver the items to my office.

This is another bag that I ordered planning to replace my working bag.
With additional bags meaning there are some throwing to be done and I have even purchase bag organiser hanger to tidy up all my bags.
So I went thru Gmarket once again and found something I like and not expansive. It only cost like 10% of a coach bag.
This bag only cost me less than $19, and very nicely constructed. Best part is the bag actually from Korea and FOC delivery to my doorstep. I recieved the delivery memo from the courier service but I was just too busy to arrange for redelivery and one day while working I got a called from the seller calling me from Korea. He wanted to make sure that I receieved my bag else to remind me to quickly make an arrangement for collection.
Well, the reason being that if the item was not collected at a specify time-frame, it will be returned back to the sender. So I quickly called the courier service coy and make arrangement to re-deliver the items to my office.
This is another bag that I ordered planning to replace my working bag.
With additional bags meaning there are some throwing to be done and I have even purchase bag organiser hanger to tidy up all my bags.
Comments