Preparing for Xmas gift
It is about time to start preparing for the xmas gift items before it is too late again. There are always many things to do in Dec. There are BDS gathering, family gathering, sourcing for xmas gifts for the love one, planning for Janelle bday in Jan.
This year, I am going to make use of my skill to make somethings for my friends and I hope they will like it.
The worse came when my sisters decided that we play differently this year. Instead of getting one present for each, each family are to get 1 present for the families. Which mean I need to get 4 for my mum, my 2nd sis couple, my brother couple and lastly my youngest sis couple. Then 1 surprise present for lucky draw. The kids are more fortunate, they will get presents from all of us.
I have already got my present and now I have to relook to see if the present suit the couple and I dun have much time left to do shopping. Super super busy with work and I am not feeling that well. Just the tireness set in very fast so I only do online shopping which is much easier for me. Well, a trip to Mustafa and i have managed to settle all.
Comments