Chinese Book Festival.

Walk into the hall and there are books and books. I told myself to stop buying anymore storybooks for the kids but I also know sometime it is very hard to find suitable books the kids like in the library.
Julian's form teacher wanted us to let him chose the books he will like to read.
Janelle is a season reader and she read almost every thing but no Chinese book.
I was only intended to get books for kids, trying my luck to see if I could grab some offering interesting books.
Walked to a booth and was introduced to an British author very famous for writing kids books. I was told that the schools took a section of his story as a comprehension topic in test and exam paper. Impressive, kan cheong and Kiasu personality kicks in. I must have the books for the kids to read,  it must be good else the schools will not adopt his passage for papers. Here increase my collection of kids books again.
I hope the kids will like it and beneficial to their progress.

The other items were the iZest neck and back stretch application. It is suppose to stretch n strength our backbone and neck bone. Good for Law's problem. It suppose to allow more blood flow through our spine. I hope it will really help to improve Law's condition. 

Beside book, I chanced upon the sea 'bird nest', a taiwanese has a booth selling it. I have heard about it but i did not really taste it and I do heard it wasnt cheap too. There are samples and I like the texture and taste, i think they are quite a good stuff to give some to my aunty back in Malaysia. Furthermore it has many benefit but not expansive as the real bird nest. Talking about bird nest, I still have a big box in my fridge not cooked. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon