My Sunday
If I could sleep and wake up later on weekends but this does not happen to me. I wanted to get some ingredient from Tekka but too lazy to travel by train so I asked Law to accompany me for market. Julian woke up in time to join us but Janelle chose to continue sleeping at home.
After maketing at Tekka Market we proceed to Sheng Siong opposite the street, there is always so much to get at Sheng Siong. It is always nice to have Julian's company, he is always helpful and playful.
We had laksa for the yesterday since there was fish available to make it.
As I promised the kids to bring them to singing session. Singing at Teo Heng KTV is cheap. The attendances are very polite and nice. The room is small but clean, the system is computerize but we are not to use to it, sound is quite ok and the price is even better. I booked a small room for $14 an hour due to peak hour rate so I only paid $28 for 2 hours. They selling canned drink for $1 each and some snacks if we wanted to order more. You can bring your own drink and food into the room so there is alot of saving and no worries about GST.
Julian quite enjoyed the singing session, he sang a few songs with me but Janelle was too shy to open her mouth to try. In the end, I was the one singing happily in the room. Julian said he will want to come again but he couldnt sing as many songs as me. 妈咪有炼过的!
Comments