Asking myself

As usual, I attended my regular mediation conducted each week. We get to ask question when we have doubts in the teaching.

There was a question that pop up which I have being asking myself for many years especially when I lost my path along the way.

What is my purpose in work?
What is my purpose in this life?

I admired people who have answer for the above questions. No doubts, striving toward the targets. 

Explanations were given as simple as.

A housewife purpose in life is to maintain the house well, well being of the children, warm meals, clean house so the husband has no worry about children and household issue. 
This example seem so simple and unambitious but it actually enlighten me. Happiness in life can be so simple and peaceful. 

I asked myself what is my purpose in work and do I want to achieve a status in the company.
A simple explanation my teacher gave "Something working is no just to achieve a status or gaining any power if you are not that kind of person. All you want is to be able to provide enough to your family, staying away from money worries. That can also be a purpose in your work." 
This lighten certain dissatisfaction I am toward myself. It was a great relief to me in some way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon