Meeting an expert
We went back to the nursery again after my 1st buy of a pot of rosemary plant. My rosemary plant is still alive after a week so I decided to go back for more plant this time.
This time I went to look for more herbs, may be it was near CNY so not much imported herbs. I only managed to find Oregano plant better.
I always wanted to get myself a flower plant but I dun know if I can do it so may be I should get a cheap cheap orchid plant 1st. They have cheap orchid plant for $6.50 but I also get myself another orchid for $18. Not knowing how to take care of the plant, I seek advices from the nursery staffs, but they really cant tell me much. I must be lucky today that we meet a certified gardening and plant trainer at the nursery. He recommended me the fertilize for orchid and teach me how to see when the plant need water.
Basically orchid do not need much water on the raining day. I only need to water the plant when the roots are dry or it was a hot weather. There are two bottles of orchid fertiliser that I need to get, one for the leave and one to promote flowering. I will spray on the plant on the alternate week on the leave to give the leave the nutrients or promoting flowering.
He even gave us his name card so we can call him and asked him if we have inquiries.
This time I went to look for more herbs, may be it was near CNY so not much imported herbs. I only managed to find Oregano plant better.
I always wanted to get myself a flower plant but I dun know if I can do it so may be I should get a cheap cheap orchid plant 1st. They have cheap orchid plant for $6.50 but I also get myself another orchid for $18. Not knowing how to take care of the plant, I seek advices from the nursery staffs, but they really cant tell me much. I must be lucky today that we meet a certified gardening and plant trainer at the nursery. He recommended me the fertilize for orchid and teach me how to see when the plant need water.
Basically orchid do not need much water on the raining day. I only need to water the plant when the roots are dry or it was a hot weather. There are two bottles of orchid fertiliser that I need to get, one for the leave and one to promote flowering. I will spray on the plant on the alternate week on the leave to give the leave the nutrients or promoting flowering.
He even gave us his name card so we can call him and asked him if we have inquiries.
Comments