July Birthday celebration started!

I want to consider July is one of my busiest month of the year. Why?

1stly, my wedding anniversary.
2ndly, Law's birthday
3rdly, Julian's birthday
4thly, Jovan birthday.

And just happened that my wedding anniversary passed celebrating together with the kids.



Before the celebration started, Julian already eyeing the packet of ready mix takoyaki and asking me to make it for him. I promised I will do it on Saturday night after the dinner. The pre-mixed was really good, but it doesnt contain the fish flake and the brown sauce. I bot the sauce separately and the kids commented that it tasted like medicine so we all have our takoyaki without it and really we dun need the sauce at all.

I really scare I couldnt handle the takoyaki well and will end up odd shape but I was wrong. It wasnt that difficult at all. Just that I was bathing in my own sweat while making this for the kids.

I got the takoyaki pant from taobao, it makes 12 and I actually make 5 rounds with them. Imagine the a bowl full of takoyaki balls.

Oh the pre-mixed is very well seasoned so we just ate like that plus I add ham and crab stick and Janelle added cheese into some of them. It was definitely one good snacks for party.



Where to eat ???
Julian loves steamboat so we revisit Hao Di Lao again for his birthday. It will be once a good treat from me. We wanna go IMM to look for shoes as well.


We told the waitress that we came for Julian birthday celebration and they presented a birthday fruit platter at the end of our meal and it comes with a small gift for Julian as well.



They even sing Birthday song for the birthday boy.


Happy little boy.

Next will be daddy birthday and he already know where he wanna go for his birthday celebration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon