Birthday outing with big boy
I took a day leave to spend time with my big boy. We decided to go into JB for some shopping and food.


Mala pot, doesnt look like something glam for a birthday treat but that is what so special about. Law having craving for it as we didnt get to eat it last week so I suggested to try this since there are many good review. We took the challenge to increase the spicy level to medium. Law said it was spicy but I feel ok.

Something Mala doesnt really come that cheap.

OK, we managed to finish it.
Mala pot, doesnt look like something glam for a birthday treat but that is what so special about. Law having craving for it as we didnt get to eat it last week so I suggested to try this since there are many good review. We took the challenge to increase the spicy level to medium. Law said it was spicy but I feel ok.
Something Mala doesnt really come that cheap.
OK, we managed to finish it.
Comments