Busy Busy
Eversince I was called to be involved in a meeting last friday I got busier n busier.
I realised boss was giving me more projects to handle and yet he said I was still finding my way in Network.
Worse, I have 3 Project Mgr (PM) that i needed to seek advise and report. It was kind of blur when 3 PM came loading me with more project and my lady PM was expecting me to pick up faster than the new staffs since i was in the coy for quite a while. They classified me as "Old Bird". Heh old bird need to strengthen my wings leh.
Althot I am loaded with more projects but i am happily picking them up one by one and i hope i can cope with them.
I do feel the fulfilment that i am looking which i really din have in the past project. Althot i have not complete any of the projects yet. Keke...
I need to go for technical courses, i need to clock my training days cos that was part of KPI (key performance indicator) . I still need to clock one DSSS.. arghh.. really dun know wat to write.
However, i still sneak into forum to check on the posting. No matter how busy i am i still cant get rid of this addiction........ Are u?
I realised boss was giving me more projects to handle and yet he said I was still finding my way in Network.
Worse, I have 3 Project Mgr (PM) that i needed to seek advise and report. It was kind of blur when 3 PM came loading me with more project and my lady PM was expecting me to pick up faster than the new staffs since i was in the coy for quite a while. They classified me as "Old Bird". Heh old bird need to strengthen my wings leh.
Althot I am loaded with more projects but i am happily picking them up one by one and i hope i can cope with them.
I do feel the fulfilment that i am looking which i really din have in the past project. Althot i have not complete any of the projects yet. Keke...
I need to go for technical courses, i need to clock my training days cos that was part of KPI (key performance indicator) . I still need to clock one DSSS.. arghh.. really dun know wat to write.
However, i still sneak into forum to check on the posting. No matter how busy i am i still cant get rid of this addiction........ Are u?
Comments