Slip and Fall

It was a bad morning to start with. I slipped and fell with Julian after bathing him.
I kept reminding myself to put my foot on the floor rug 1st but somehow i missed the step and i slipped sideway together with Julian and landed on the floor.

Poor son got a fright and he cried. I slipped sideway, landing my right thigh on the floor.
My 1st reaction was to hold Julian tight but he still hit the floor too but luckily the impact was not high. I hugged him tightly after that. I screamed for Lawrence and he came rushing in.

Julian is ok after that but i realised i got a cut at my elbow, like slicing a thin layer of skin off me and it was quite painful when i applied antispetic on it. *ouch ouch*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon