July Mom meet up
I organised a gathering for the July mum at my place.
The response was gd, almost 90% of the mummies came.
I even extended my invitation to my neighbour but she couldnt make it.
All the mummies were cute, chatty and funny. It brot back my memory with the New moms.

I even manage to get the Small Small world to deliver the bumper mat in time for the gathering. I spent $119 for that. Min said that was very unlike me to spend so much on just a mat.
The response was gd, almost 90% of the mummies came.
I even extended my invitation to my neighbour but she couldnt make it.
All the mummies were cute, chatty and funny. It brot back my memory with the New moms.

I even manage to get the Small Small world to deliver the bumper mat in time for the gathering. I spent $119 for that. Min said that was very unlike me to spend so much on just a mat.
Comments