3rd day of school
Ok the last day of the week for Janelle.
As usual she told me she was scared but i think that was just a plain excuse from not going to school.
I need to be more hardhearted this time. I told the teacher i wun be staying this time. She said ok and told me that she will be in gd hand.
I told Janelle that I will come and fetch her later. I just walked off and can expect wat was behind the scene. She probably crying very loudly but i think she need to be trained to "let go" and be more independent.
I went to do my marketing as i need to prepare food for the coming bday celebrate next day.
I asked Lawrence to follow me this time, so he knew where was Janelle's classroom. We peeked into the room and saw her playing and singing with the rest of the kids. I felt so relief.
I asked the teacher how she behave after i left, she said she was doing well. Stop after a while but got upset again when another kid cried. She actually asked the teacher to call me. hahahaha..
Anyway she was a helper by issuing tissue to those crying kiddos including herself.
Grade: *
As usual she told me she was scared but i think that was just a plain excuse from not going to school.
I need to be more hardhearted this time. I told the teacher i wun be staying this time. She said ok and told me that she will be in gd hand.
I told Janelle that I will come and fetch her later. I just walked off and can expect wat was behind the scene. She probably crying very loudly but i think she need to be trained to "let go" and be more independent.
I went to do my marketing as i need to prepare food for the coming bday celebrate next day.
I asked Lawrence to follow me this time, so he knew where was Janelle's classroom. We peeked into the room and saw her playing and singing with the rest of the kids. I felt so relief.
I asked the teacher how she behave after i left, she said she was doing well. Stop after a while but got upset again when another kid cried. She actually asked the teacher to call me. hahahaha..
Anyway she was a helper by issuing tissue to those crying kiddos including herself.
Grade: *
Comments