Janelle Bday celebration
We decided to hold a mini + mini bday celebration for Janelle. I guess she will love it, especially the candle blowing and her favourite jie jie and shu shu will be ard.
We got her a Baby Bop cake from Prima Deli, especially added $5 for the truffle filling. I made Law to get her a helium Balloon from Parkway.
I made some simple dishes for my guests. (who are my ILs, Mum, Sisters, BIL, Law's gd friends family and BIL's fiance)
We got Janelle a bicycle for her bday. She loves it very much and I think i have more valid excuse to request Law to bring us to East Coast park to test "drive" the new bike.
We got her a Baby Bop cake from Prima Deli, especially added $5 for the truffle filling. I made Law to get her a helium Balloon from Parkway.
I made some simple dishes for my guests. (who are my ILs, Mum, Sisters, BIL, Law's gd friends family and BIL's fiance)
We got Janelle a bicycle for her bday. She loves it very much and I think i have more valid excuse to request Law to bring us to East Coast park to test "drive" the new bike.
Comments