Chocolate Cake

It was a boring afternoon. I cooked early so the kids have early lunch and Julian napped early as he wakes up early this morning.

Janelle kept showing me the cookies recipe book. She kept flipping to some of the pages and wanted me to make them for her Liang Lao Shi.

I told her we made chocolate cake this time. I found a Cookies and Cakes Recipe book at Bedok Library. It has my favourite Chocolate cake, infact a few diff kinds so i decided to make one to see if the recipe really good.

I modified a little and it turn out quite well. Wonderful on the tongue but not so pleasant on the eyes. WHY?

The top was quite burnt. I should have shift the batter to the side so the middle batter can raise more evenly. Never lesson learnt and I will make a better one next time.

I'm going to try the Mud Cake that is feature in the book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon