Family Studio Shoot
I booked a studio shoot months ago when I saw a good offer at the forum and after viewing many of the shots taken by the July families. I decided to give it a go.
I told Law abt my ideas and he said he got no objection abt it but he was very worry of the photo outcome due to his "appearance". Infact, I am more scare than him cos I look fat in picture.
I asked my BIL to join us as he was looking for a studio to take his graduation potraits with his gf. It also took me some effect to persude my PIL to join us as well. My MIL was worried that she will not look good in the pictures and she kept telling me she didnt know how to smile.
Well, I have being cracking my brain to think of the idea for the shoot. I brot Janelle a pair of WING, a tiara, a dress from Chateau when my mum could work out the dress for Janelle in time and clothes for Julian.
Althot I wanna coordinate the clothes with my IL and BIL but it was harder than i expected. I guessed i just have to leave it to them.
I have engaged my good friend Eeli to do the make up for us. She really did a good job.
I thot getting Julian to take picture was hard but we were all wrong. The photographer - David told us getting Janelle was the hardest cos she understand now and she may not wanna take instruction.
He was right, i nearly cried out when she refused to smile during the family shot. We just have to take the best of all the shots.
The session was really tiring. Law commented that he felt like he was taking the wedding shots once again. However, the 2.5hrs was worth it. Most of the shots turn out really well. I am really thinking to develop all of them.
I told Law abt my ideas and he said he got no objection abt it but he was very worry of the photo outcome due to his "appearance". Infact, I am more scare than him cos I look fat in picture.
I asked my BIL to join us as he was looking for a studio to take his graduation potraits with his gf. It also took me some effect to persude my PIL to join us as well. My MIL was worried that she will not look good in the pictures and she kept telling me she didnt know how to smile.
Well, I have being cracking my brain to think of the idea for the shoot. I brot Janelle a pair of WING, a tiara, a dress from Chateau when my mum could work out the dress for Janelle in time and clothes for Julian.
Althot I wanna coordinate the clothes with my IL and BIL but it was harder than i expected. I guessed i just have to leave it to them.
I have engaged my good friend Eeli to do the make up for us. She really did a good job.
I thot getting Julian to take picture was hard but we were all wrong. The photographer - David told us getting Janelle was the hardest cos she understand now and she may not wanna take instruction.
He was right, i nearly cried out when she refused to smile during the family shot. We just have to take the best of all the shots.
The session was really tiring. Law commented that he felt like he was taking the wedding shots once again. However, the 2.5hrs was worth it. Most of the shots turn out really well. I am really thinking to develop all of them.
Comments