Photos (Beach Outing)

Who have a nicer backside view?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Is that the ocean that mummy always mentions in song when she sings to put me to sleep.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Quiet! I'm trying to spot for a beach babe.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I see bird.....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Daddy over there, can u spot it!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I pick seashell on the sea shore but I dun sell them.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Finally a man-made shade...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Time for my Hip hop practise.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ho Ha Ho Ho Ha... Hip Hip Hip Hip Hop....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What the he!! It is so hot here.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Can u tell my mum to stop squeezing me with her fat body!!! HELP!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon