Ding Dong Bell.....Ringing all the way.............

Dec is already here and that meant Xmas is round the corner. Eversince I married and with kids, Xmas is very meaningful to the family. It is a festival to care, share and to give other joys.

Way before Dec, I have told my sisters, mum and Law that the Xmas celebration will be held at our place. My mum will be cooking her best dish - Sweet & sour Fish Maw and sea cucumber soup for us. I will be baking the pork, my sister will be making a spagetti dish and I have told my youngest sister to get us a Ham and a log cake. Seem not much? Yes, cos I have not thot of wat other I wanted to cook. Doesnt seem to have a poutry, hmmm make me bake a chicken or order a small turkey for a change. Think I need to use my oven for my pork.

Beside food, there must be gift exchange. Janelle is very excited, I has been trying my best to hide all the present or gift wrap them so she has no idea what she will be getting.

Now I left with my youngest sister pressie and a pressie for Law. Still thinking shld I get my BIL something? May be a bottle of Red Wine for this Xmas.

Suddenly I feel like baking cookies as a Xmas treats to be given away at the Xmas gathering with the BDS gang this coming Saturday. Oh no, I dun know if I really have the time to do so much... I have not deco the house for Xmas yet. HO HO HO

Comments

IanBoy said…
hong im opposite from u leh...eversince i married(still not so bad) and have KIDS...xmas is almost nothing special to me..last time every yr sure without fail..will celebrate with buddies ..xmas cum bday...drinking...dancing...drown by liquors...now..haiz...
MomiJJ said…
Haha... u party woman leh. I stopped all the late nite parties after I got married. Infact, no body will want to parties till late nite now.

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon