X-stitch

I didnt take much effort to deco our house. Mainly becos I am too lazy, not lazy to deco the place but to clean up the dust that will gather on the deco. It doesnt get any better when we have Janelle and Julian. We dun know wat will have to the deco too. So the house is pretty bare unless on Xmas or Chinese New year.

Infact, I have bot many photo frames from Ikea, thinking to select some nice photos to be developed and frame up but I keep delaying and delaying so nothing was done again.

Last week, I walked into a Craft shop and decided that I could do some cross stitch and pin up the work in the kids room. There was much selection and I dun want to be too ambitious to get something too complication. I scared my passion would only last me 3 mins.

I spotted a kitty pattern of " I see no evil, Hear no evil and speak no evil". I found it rather cute, as the kids love kitty and I think they will like it.

Of course, the most excited person is always Janelle, it was somthing rather new to her. She never saw me do any sewing, but that doesnt mean I dun know. Mum was a seamdress and she taught me how to do simple stitches and cross stitch wun be too hard for me.

I am half way thru now, so hopping to get it done and frame up before Xmas or CNY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple Watch

Busy and happy Sunday

My 1st 10km - Army Half Marathon