CC pace is accelerating... zoom zoom...
Starting 2010, Janelle will be in K2 and that mean I will be getting the stress in July period for Primary school enrolment. We really have made the right choice to chose a flat at Kallang area where there is a SAP school that I want the kids to enter. Since it is a SAP school that also mean alot of parents would also like to send their kids there too.
Luckily, my area is a small neighbourhood so I can only hope that I can enter the school using my 1km privilege.
From the starts of 2010, Janelle's CC has given out the spelling and 听写 list. The kids have to spell longer words and sentences for 听写. When I compared her list and others I realised the CC list was more difficult than other Pre-school. Some pre-school only started spelling and 听写 only in K2 but Janelle's CC already starting to train the kids in mid of K1. The principal ever told me they used to introduce spelling and 听写 at the beginning of K1 but many parents have some comments which they decided to only giving in mid K1.
Janelle definitely has not problem with all the challenges but I am afraid if Julian will have problem next yr which is something I must really look into - to build up his foundation.
Luckily, my area is a small neighbourhood so I can only hope that I can enter the school using my 1km privilege.
From the starts of 2010, Janelle's CC has given out the spelling and 听写 list. The kids have to spell longer words and sentences for 听写. When I compared her list and others I realised the CC list was more difficult than other Pre-school. Some pre-school only started spelling and 听写 only in K2 but Janelle's CC already starting to train the kids in mid of K1. The principal ever told me they used to introduce spelling and 听写 at the beginning of K1 but many parents have some comments which they decided to only giving in mid K1.
Janelle definitely has not problem with all the challenges but I am afraid if Julian will have problem next yr which is something I must really look into - to build up his foundation.
Comments