Little Earrings...
Janelle requested for dangling earrings and I told her I will get her for CNY.
I like this design very much. A little indian design but small enough for her. I got it in one of a silver shop and they only have a pair left. Janelle looks very cute with this pair of earring.


I also got the following two pairs from Perlini Silver. I always like Perlini Silver cos the design are simple and silver are very pure. They also provide polishing services that is FOC for their product.
I got this from Isetan which they claimed is made of silver, Janelle didnt really get to wear this yet. She only wears this for my photo shoots.
I like this design very much. A little indian design but small enough for her. I got it in one of a silver shop and they only have a pair left. Janelle looks very cute with this pair of earring.
Comments