A healthy snack for CC CNY party
Stayed up till 3am to make this little chiffon cakes for the kids to bring to Childcare centre for their CNY celebration. I find the chocolate chiffon mini cake is nicer, pandan is a bit sweet and not enough of the pandan fragnant, shld have add in more of the pandan paste.
Quite satisfy with the result of the mini cake, and the silicon mould is really easy to use. No need geasing and totally none stick. I just popped the cake out of the mould once it was done. Althot the silicon mould is expansive but it really worth the price, furthermore it was easier to wash and keep. Will aim more of it next time.
Quite satisfy with the result of the mini cake, and the silicon mould is really easy to use. No need geasing and totally none stick. I just popped the cake out of the mould once it was done. Althot the silicon mould is expansive but it really worth the price, furthermore it was easier to wash and keep. Will aim more of it next time.
Comments